Homepage | Home | Bookmarke

Wuxi AJMS Filter Machinery Co.,Ltd

  • No Category

Friends links
You are here: Home » Products » CTO Active Carbon Filter Cartridge Machine
CTO Active Carbon Filter Cartridge Machine
Click image to view full size image
Product: Views:370CTO Active Carbon Filter Cartridge Machine 
Unit price: Negotiable
Delivery date: Since the payment date Days delivery
Valid until: Long-term effective
Last updated: 2018-04-12 02:26

CTO active carbon filter cartridge machine introduction

AJMS cto active carbon filter cartridge machine is working steady and electricity saving, machine is fully auto working, no need people operate it, save cost. can do normal quality coal carbon filters and also high quality coconut carbon filters, can do different micron, different quality CTO active carbon filter cartridge.

Machine features

1.Production capacity:

1pc/min(base on 10*2.5inch)

(Can not use water cooling the carbon cartridge directly,this will wet the cartridge,easily mildew and pollution)

2.Main features of CTO carbon filter cartridge machine:

Adding alert system to monitor the whole production line

Each part produced by famous company.ABB,OMRON,SCHNEIDER...

3.The parameter of the production line:

Voltage: 3P/380V/50Hz; 1P/220V/50Hz

Rated power: 16.45KW

Actual power: 8kw

Raw material:

Active Carbon(Granule) and PE Glue(Powder)

Active Carbon percentage is 88%-90%.the other is 10%-12%.

Inner diameter: 10mm-80mm(default 39 or 40mm)

Outer diameter: 20mm-120mm(default 62mm)

Length: 5’’,10’’,20’’,30’’,40’’.............100’’

Machine weight: 1Ton

Mark: One extruder just make one kind of inner diameter and outer diameter. If you want to do other diameter(≤65mm), need to replace barrel and screw, if diameter beyond 65mm,advice big extruder is better.

Production line details


★ Professional Factory Supply Advanced Technology.

★ Fully auto working,no need people operation,save cost.

★ Good components using OMRON,SHECNEIDER,ABB...

★ High production capacity and low electricity consumption,for customer save cost and get higher profit.

★ Machine can produce different quality coal or coconut CTO active carbon filters. 


CTO active carbon Filters contain compressed coal or coconut shell activated carbon, this structure allows for prolonged contact with water, larger filtration area more can be revealed the higher adsorption capacity for odor, sediment, chlorine, taste , certain pesticides, solvents, aromatic hydrocarbons, fehnol, benzene and other organic compunds.

1. Electronic, power Industries: Pure Water, Gas, Electroplating Liquid, Presswork etc

2. Chemical & petrochemical Industries: Solvent, Paint, Magnetism paint, Detergent, Liquid wax etc

3. Medicine & Pharmaceutical: Hospital Water, Injection and Oral Liquid

4. Food Industry: Food, Drink, Drinking Water, Alcohol etc.


1.What is material requirement?

A:Fiber grade Polypropylene granules,we will advise you local market material supplier.

2.What is machine install power?

A:18Kw is enough.

3.What is machine space need?

A:7*8meters is okay,we will show you plant layout drawing for you.

4.What is machine production capacity?

A:1 pc/minute for 10 inch based on coal carbon filter.

5.If i will need to stay in your place for few days, is that possible to book the hotel for me?

A:It’s always my pleasure, we have four star hotel near our office, super-high value with competitive price.

6:what is delivery time?

A:Usually get customers 15-20days,we can dispatch machines.

Please feel free to send us your detailed requirements, you would be satisfied with our service.

Contact Below


Contact person: Rose Ni

Tel: +86 0510 88522036


Skype: hongmei.ni

If our CTO active carbon filter making machine meet your wishes, we look forward to working with you.